COVID-19 Information

Government of Canada COVID-19 information.


Government of Canada – Public Health     Alberta Health Services – COVID-19 info for Albertans.


All Canadians abroad who want to return to Canada must register online with Global Affairs Canada AND email or phone 1-613-996-8885.

Latest travel advice from the Government of Canada.

New COVID-19 pilot planned for international travelers. Calgary International Airport (YYC) statement.


Government of Canada’s Economic Response Plan – support for individuals and businesses.

To determine the support you may be eligible for:

Looking for work? Full time and part time jobs listed on Job Bank.

Questions and Answers about the Canada Recovery Benefit/CRB.

Employment Insurance – COVID-19.

If you are having problems applying for EI you may submit an online Service Canada Service Request form, and a Service Canada officer will contact you.